• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Konosuke Fujiyama #2 Kiritsuke/Gyuto 240mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool knife. As a clarification, it looks like it's white #2 steel.

It is white #2 but from their Fujiyama series Thanks

Is the blade edge as flat as it looks? Why are you selling it?

It is very flat. I am selling because it see's very little use these days.

how reactive is it? doesn't seem to have any patina on it. i was thinking of going after a SS kiritsuke-shaped wa gyuto, but that could work...

what is cutting edge length?

That edge does look crazy flat! nice looking knife though, If i didn't have a 240mm konosuke i would be on board

Mike

230mm cutting edge. I cleaned the patina off before taking the pics. I would say it is moderatly reactive and knida slow to build a patina
Thanks Mike

how reactive is it? doesn't seem to have any patina on it. i was thinking of going after a SS kiritsuke-shaped wa gyuto, but that could work...

what is cutting edge length?

I was curious as to what were the ‘it’ japanese knives and artisans when the forum began, before Takada and Myojin and Nakagawa etc. so I sorted BST into reverse chronological order and had a flick through for a few pages. Was quite educative.

Back