Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trip to Japan (Hokkaido / Tokyo)

It's 3:09 am, can't sleep, so now I have to eat. Great pictures.

Everywhere you go, there you are.

Mari, The photos bring back lots of good memories!! I miss all the delicacies food in Japan.... Thanks for sharing!!

Charles ***[All statements I made here only my personal opinion and nothing more!]*** & Please bare with me for my crappy English!!

Quote Originally Posted by ecchef View Post
    Okaerinasai! Nice pics Mari-chan.
    It's hard to go to Tokyo and not gain a kilo. Or two.
    I've hear the stories about Hokkaido confectionery, but alas, have not yet experienced them. Uni gratin looks great. One of my favorites.
    There is food EVERYWHERE in Tokyo. I woke up every morning too full to need breakfast... But I ate anyways because want and need are two very different things. lol

You should really head to Hokkaido! I hear it's wonderful during the summer too. I don't event like uni, but the uni there was amazing. I wanted more.

Quote Originally Posted by Zwiefel View Post
    how strange...photos don't show up on my laptop (even after a re-boot), but work fine on iOS.
    Strange? I posted a ton of food pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by dmccurtis View Post
    I think owls should be standard at all cafes. It just makes sense.
    I wholeheartedly agree. Hanging out with Yamashita-san was the best!

Quote Originally Posted by 420layersofdank View Post
    Mari!! WHERE WERE YOU MY WHOLE LIFE? Your pictures look amazing and is making me cringe with envy!!! You would be the perfect tour guide !
    Yea~~!! Let me know if you ever plan to go to Japan. I'd totally give you a list of where to hit up! ... But brace yourself... You may need to train your stomach to eat like a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by gavination View Post
    I'm full just looking at your pictures Mari haha! Or maybe it's the burger I just ate. I'm subscribing to this thread just to make a list of places to go when I'm there later this year! Thanks for posting!
    Awesome!! Thanks for reading. Where are you headed? Tokyo?

I've been wanting to visit Sapporo for some time... really need to make it happen!

Thanks for taking the time to share all those photos. Man... I would so like to go to Japan, and Thailand, and Vietnam, etc!

Quote Originally Posted by apathetic View Post
    I've been wanting to visit Sapporo for some time... really need to make it happen!
    You should DEFINITELY go. My friend and I were saying how we wish we planned to stay for longer. If you go in the winter, you can go to Hakodate to visit hot springs and go skiing/snowboarding!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill13 View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to share all those photos. Man... I would so like to go to Japan, and Thailand, and Vietnam, etc!
    Thanks for reading! I'd like to visit more of Asia some day too. So much good food to be had!