Question about posting to For Sale: Kitchen Knives forum

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karina73

Reaction score
First I want to say "hello" to all members. I just discovered this forum, and maybe I'm lucky to sell my father's collection here. He just died and left behind a collection of 3 Japanese knives, all new, bought for collection. How I can post there?

Welcome to KKF!

There is a sticky post about Guidelines for B/S/T, but it boils down to:

Eligibility - Members must have a minimum of 30 days and 50 posts (quality - on topic - non spamming posts) to use this forum for sales and trades, however, every member is welcome to purchase.

Rick

Thanks alot for the answers. Will apreciate that. I think here is most easy to sell because is a specialized forum. I saw that Paypal is allowed. Skrill the same ? Thanks

Bill13 , in the UK, Skrill is more popular compared with Paypal. Why? They have a much better platform against online fraud and chargeback in case they check both parties involved in the transaction. How was loaded with money the account, the user IPs were connected, and many other aspects. Paypal is enough to make the complaint saying that your account has been hacked and your money returned. But Skrill is more attentive to details. Also Skrill can be used to buy on eBay , Amazon and many big shopping websites. In US for exemple, Paypal is very popular , but in Europe , Skrill dominate online transactions.

That's uhmmm, interesting. I guess. Did you get the rules for posting items for sale? You seemed to have popped up in every thread 2day.

Daveb, yes I do. I have just 3 posts today. Up to 50 there is a lot :))

Good and Welcome. Hang out here a little while and you may end up keeping the knives and getting some more:groucho:

Good luck to you Karina. Sorry about your father. Perhaps you might consider hanging to at least one for posterity. I hope my children are using some of my knives one day. Where are you from?

Orgreenic Ceramic Cookware Reviews high enough at this stage, so it's great non-stick and high flow, which makes it easy for you to prepare and cook food transfer. If you buy food Orgreenic comes with a lifetime warranty. So, if it is damaged, it is replaced by a new one. However, you never know until you try. However, it is important to be flexible in your expectations, there is no such thing as a perfect line, because it is. But he believes that the value of the Kitchen.

Find out more about Ceramic Cookware Reviews.

Welcome, can I cook SPAM in this cookware?

Karina, interesting that you've been a member a year now and no prior posts. What have you found to be interesting here in a year?

And Welcome.

Oh, and ashleyvictoria--you go away now!:nono::spammer::spam:

Back