2015- Open for taking custom knife orders.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMJones

Reaction score
For the first time in my knife making career I am open for orders. I have taken on a few in the past if the timing was right but it was something I shied away from. I am only taking enough orders, that I feel that I can fill in 2015, after that the books will be closed until all orders are complete. I can be contacted via email on my website or here via PM.

Here is the info:

I am currently accepting orders for the following: Chef Knife/ Gyuto and Slicers/ Sujihiki blades. The blades can be ordered in Carbon Steel (52100) or Stainless (AEBL). There is a fifty dollar deposit due at the time of order that will be applied to the price of the knife, the balance of the funds are due after the knife is completed.
The base price is $300 dollars for a carbon or stainless blade only from 200mm to 270mm in blade length.

Handle Options:
Non custom Paka wood handle installed: $75 PIC
Custom Hono Mana Wa Handle with standard materials: $155 installed.
Custom Hono Mano Handle with Exotic Materials or metal spacers: Price Upon Request (Contact Hono Mana)

Steel Upgrades
Damascus (Random, ladder, raindrop twist) $150
Complex Damascus (W's, Mosiac, Multibar) Price Upon Request

Chinese style cleaver blades in mono steel or pattern weld: Price Upon Request
Western Handle Style Knives with custom handles by me: Price Upon Request

Thanks

John

Hi Jon,

I have just checked out your webpage and you have some really nice designs (in particular your western kitchen knives and your hunting knives are really cool).

I think a passaround would not be a bad idea :D

I did one a here few years ago when I was a Hobbiest and it got stolen.:(

I forgot to add, all knives come with a full money back guarantee (minus shipping costs) if you are not satisfied with the product.

Anyone who has been a member of the forum for over six months does not have to place a deposit.

Standard orders are closed for 2015. I will still take custom orders on a case by case basis and hope to have more knives available on the forum as well. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks

John

Back