• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lefty Shig and Shun, Shapton Glass, Wustie, Pink Brick

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SolidSnake03

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

Want to clear out a bunch of stuff so figured I might as well put up a big sell thread there :biggrin:

The prices for everything INCLUDE shipping within the ConUS, sorry no international shipping though. If you have any questions or offers please message me, thanks!

Shigefusa Kasumi 210mm Gyuto Lefty-D Handle
$350
This knife is wonderful in every way, the first thing I have ever used that I would consider "perfect" but....I bit off more than I could chew buying it so now it needs to go. Used only a handful of times, cleaned the patina off and applied a thin coat of tsubaki oil.
iqvvd5.jpg

Wusthof Classic Chef Knife 8in
$55
Kept this at home for when company was over, never let them abuse it, was only used a handful of times, sharpened maybe twice. Has a few scratches on the bolster from sharpening and right above the edge but otherwise in great shape!
2yo5zy0.jpg

Shun Classic Utility Knife 6in (~150mm) Lefty Handle
$50
Great all around utility knife, stainless steel with a lefty d handle. I actually find stainless to be perfect for petty's when your doing a lot of citrus or other fruit work, tiny apex of the tip is missing and a few light sharpening scratches so I'm selling it cheap
11ijo7a.jpg

33tnhi0.jpg

Shapton Glass 1k+4k
$80
Used only a few times, went with a different stone set so selling these. Corners and edges have been rounded, used very minimally so have tons of life left.
wwkdab.jpg

Pink Brick Stone Flattener/Coarse Stone
$20[/B
Only used once to flatten a stone, would be hard pressed to tell it was ever used. It's a really great cheap stone flattener or first step when doing tip repair etc...
2z6e4xz.jpg

Your inbox is full (I think).

Tried to PM re: Shapton glass stones.

I'll take them if they're still available.

You can PM when your inbox has space.

Thanks.

Cleaned out my inbox, sorry, sent you a pm on the Glass stones

Sent you a pm about the wusthof Classic chefs knife

That little Shun is a sweet, stainless, inexpensive, 150mm Petty and would be a good deal for you wrong handled folks. I use a lefty (store knife) to demo trimming tenderloins - beef and pork. I keep a righty at home for quick and dirty tasks. The "D" handle is not pronounced enough to make a difference, the blade is symmetrical AFAIK.

the d is fairly small as Dave said, really it would be ok for a righty as well. It's not like the large ridge on some gyutos for example, it's pretty minor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back