what I have been working on 8-3

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delbert Ealy

Reaction score
I realized I havn't posted anything for a few days, so i thought I would let you guys know what was going on. I have spent the last few days finishing up a batch of damascus orders(they shipped off yesterday for grinding-no pics)
Today my oldest daughter is in band camp and my wife is working, so I am Mr. Mom today. :viking:
The good news is I have a chance to cook a bit today.
On the menu today is homemade beef strogonoff and potato salad.

Thanks,
Del

What knife will you be using for the potatoes?

The reason I ask is I was going to do a demo between your flat damy knife compared to the one I received today. I am going to use a potato as an example.

I'll have to wait until the kitchen is mine again. (Late tonight)

What knife will you be using for the potatoes?

The reason I ask is I was going to do a demo between your flat damy knife compared to the one I received today. I am going to use a potato as an example.

I'll have to wait until the kitchen is mine again. (Late tonight)

Salty,
Probably my own knife(which is so fugly there will be no pics) for the potatoes.
I'm looking forward to the vid!!!!
Del

More damascus today(some for David Broadwell) taking a break for dinner.
My rue fell apart last night on the strogonoff and wound up a bit of juice in the bottom of the plate. Still very tasty though.
I picked up some cornstarch(never used it before, none in the pantry) and used that for dinner tonight. :viking:
The thicker gravy made all the difference, it was great tonight.
Of course I got roasted by David B today for not including mushrooms(I like them but my family does not)
I also recieved some steel(O-1) in today for more knives. :viking:

Pretty much anything that Mr. Broadwell does is likely to be interesting. I had the pleasure of sitting across the aisle from him and Mark Sentz at Blade in 2009. Great guy who make some wild knives.
That could be very interesting.:thumbsup:

A day off today, I am taking my oldest daughter to see the last Harry Potter movie.
Other than that I am mostly being a cat today(relaxing in the shade with the family)
Del

Ok,
So I am finally done with my damascus orders and some of the smaller projects I was working on, and now its time to make some knives. :viking:
Del

Back