Quantcast
Maker's Mark Oppinion Needed - See Picture Attached - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Maker's Mark Oppinion Needed - See Picture Attached

It think it looks great, really!

Quote Originally Posted by Marko Tsourkan View Post
    Man, what have I been missing! Sounds like a pretty uplifting tune. Are the games that good?
    Yes. Best video games I've ever played--an understated classic epic, courtesy your thumbs. Story, characters, music, design, reward system, creativity, mythology...it's all incredibly top-notch.

I like the three triangles, (hmmm....I wonder why, lol). I think you could get mosaic pins of that symbol; would look pretty cool.
    The difference between try and triumph is a little "umph"! NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!
    chefchristophermiller@yahoo.com

Well, I would have to start offering hazmat suits with the knives. BTW, I inquired about the pins. Too difficult to make them, so I have to settle for another design.

M

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by johndoughy View Post
    It think it looks great, really!

Yes. Best video games I've ever played--an understated classic epic, courtesy your thumbs. Story, characters, music, design, reward system, creativity, mythology...it's all incredibly top-notch.
    I've always felt that A Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time as well as Final Fantasy VI (3 in the States) and VII set standards in video games that have yet to be even approached since, much less passed.

Well, I would have to start offering hazmat suits with the knives. BTW, I inquired about the pins. Too difficult to make them, so I have to settle for another design.

M
    A triangular draw plate and Bob's your uncle.
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Marko, are you getting your stencils from Ernie? I have seen some of his where the print was very small and the logos rather complex and they looked find.

Zelda's music is so good you can reuse it as awesome hip hop beats. A group called Team Teamwork reworked all of the Ocarina of Time music for a remix called The Ocarina of Rhyme:

NSFW: Language.
    "God sends meat and the devil sends cooks." - Thomas Deloney

Quote Originally Posted by ******* View Post
    Marko, are you getting your stencils from Ernie? I have seen some of his where the print was very small and the logos rather complex and they looked find.
    Yes, I am to supply him with a final logo, so probaby finalize it over the weekend and should get them next week.

Westchester is a county...
    I know, this is way up thread and no longer relevant, but I love the Loudon Wainwright III song 'Westchester County'.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

all of these names I considered are in New York.