Hi from Spain

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lukas

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

I have been lurking for a while here, and I'm loving the place. I'm learning a lot and I hope I can share my limited knowledge.

Un saludo!

L.

Welcome, Lukas!

You hail from the country that is the hottest, trendiest place in the American food world today, so pictures of your meals, groceries/markets and restaurants would likely give many of us(myself included) some serious food-gasms.

I just recently had Jamón Ibérico for the first time and HOLY PAELLA you Spaniards can make a ham.

Hi everybody

sorry for the late reply! I've been on holiday in Barcelona trying to decompress a little... I only have pictures from one place I went, it's called Koy Shunka (http://www.koyshunka.com), Ferran Adrià (from el Bulli) claims they make the best nigiris in the world... I can only say they are the best I've tasted. Anyway I only have this picture, Toro carpaccio with summer truffle:

IMG_1503.jpg

ps1: the wasabi was grated directly from the root, you really notice the difference
ps2: All the sushi men were using stainless...

Back