Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback, Pictures, Videos, whatever!

Feedback, Pictures, Videos, whatever!

I'd love to get as much feedback on my knives as possible. I welcome it any form be it good or bad because it's all good as far as I'm concerned. I can't get better without knowing what works or not so PLEASE don't hesitate on providing honest feedback/criticism.

Oh and one thing that I'd really LOVE to see is some patina pictures!

Thanks,
    Dave

+1!

I'd love to help! Please send me a knife!

Quote Originally Posted by tk59 View Post
    I'd love to help! Please send me a knife!
    I wish I could.

Well, it was worth a try...

I'm looking forward to it. Come November, I'm gonna be slicing more prime rib than I've ever seen before, or so I'm told!
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

To the current Martell knife owners, I want to mention again that I need feedback so please don't hesitate to deliver even if (especially if) you have constructive criticism because all feedback is good for me to hear. I would hope that everyone understands that nothing said here is going to change my opinion on you or cause problems between us, I want to be treated just like any other vendor and hear honest opinions so that I can improve. I know that I'll never make a perfect knife but I want to try my best to do that and if you see fit you can help me head in the right direction.

Thanks,
    Dave

Hopefully soon I'll be giving you feedback!

Aaron you better get some video up buddy! Love your knife. Kinda knife you wanna take to the prom ... because it's so elegant I mean ... ok yea maybe just keep it in the house ... beautiful knife man

Regards
    Bryan

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan G. View Post
    Aaron you better get some video up buddy! Love your knife. Kinda knife you wanna take to the prom ... because it's so elegant I mean ... ok yea maybe just keep it in the house ... beautiful knife man

Regards
    Bryan
    Thanks! I can't wait to use it. I haven't done a video before, so no promises on it being good. I will have a review after some testing. I already have an idea that this is going to be the best performing knife I own (not to mention best looking). I want to give Dave some unbiased feedback, so I'll try to remain objective. I can't wait!