• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Konosuke, Hiromoto AS, HHH ,Misono, Fujiwara FKM

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordanp

Reaction score
Hey, in need of some cash and looking to clear out a few that I don't use nearly enough. All include shipping in Canada. International covers fees and shipping.

Konosuke HH 210mm Petty $130 USD
has light sharpening scratches but still in very good condition and works as a great little line knife.
005_zpsibuhqvbw.jpg.html

006_zpskc40jqsr.jpg.html

Hirimoto AS 270mm gyuto 170 USD
Would really love to hold onto this and use it more but alas I cannot. Barely used sharpened twice.
009_zpsghze2as0.jpg.html

010_zpsdhntfsq8.jpg.html

HHH Midtech AEB-L Chef knife 10inch 200 USD
Bought it off Randy last year but found out it just isn't my thing so I am offering it up here. Used a handful of times and sharpened once.
007_zpswobkkjcl.jpg.html

008_zpswz2xqxfs.jpg.html

Misono Moly Hankotsu 60 USD
Used very little and sharpened only a few times good introduction to hankotsu.
011_zpsmjuw8qds.jpg.html

012_zpso27ylbgh.jpg.html

Fujiwara FKM 240mm Yo-deba 100 USD
Barely used never sharpened, in very good condition and the few times I used it; really preformed well for a heavy duty knife.
013_zpsbk47pygo.jpg.html

014_zpsiiylkoa0.jpg.html

Misono Swedish Carbon 240mm Gyuto $110 USD
Great knife and a very good carbon workhorse knife that I used quite a bit. Sharpens easily and can take a great edge.
015_zps7qc9pciv.jpg.html

016_zpssz6r9qq5.jpg.html

If someone could help me out with the pics that would be much appreciated no idea how to fix...

Hey, in need of some cash and looking to clear out a few that I don't use nearly enough. All include shipping in Canada. International covers fees and shipping.

Konosuke HH 210mm Petty $130 USD
has light sharpening scratches but still in very good condition and works as a great little line knife.

Hirimoto AS 270mm gyuto 170 USD
Would really love to hold onto this and use it more but alas I cannot. Barely used sharpened twice.

HHH Midtech AEB-L Chef knife 10inch 200 USD
Bought it off Randy last year but found out it just isn't my thing so I am offering it up here. Used a handful of times and sharpened once.

Misono Moly Hankotsu 60 USD
Used very little and sharpened only a few times good introduction to hankotsu.

Fujiwara FKM 240mm Yo-deba 100 USD
Barely used never sharpened, in very good condition and the few times I used it; really preformed well for a heavy duty knife.

Misono Swedish Carbon 240mm Gyuto $110 USD
Great knife and a very good carbon workhorse knife that I used quite a bit. Sharpens easily and can take a great edge.

Done.

All still available atm.

Price Drops on HHH $190
Fujiwara $90

What are the specks on the sides of the misono? Is it patina or pitting?

I'm looking for a "1st knife" gift for someone and used is okay, but not too used.

It is patina on the misono and if you are looking for a 1st knife gift I'll be updating in a few days with some more knives.

It is patina on the misono and if you are looking for a 1st knife gift I'll be updating in a few days with some more knives.

Sounds good, I'm looking in the price range of the misono. Preferably more like a 210mm or smaller even, but I could make a 240 work

I am trying to PayPal the hiro and the price is 170 plus shipping. What is best way to ship from Canada.

I just checked fed ex and it's like 70 dollars.....yikes

Sorry for delay in response busy at work.

So Hiro, misono dragon, and hankotsu are SPF
All shipping will be through Canada Post.

Thanks.

Pm sent for hiro. Sorry that took forever.

Jordan,

I am sorry the hiro moto was stolen before you shipped to me. I will confirm with PayPal that funds were refunded.

I meant the konosuke, sorry about the confusion

Hello got one more to add same as before canada includes shipping anywhere else does not.

Suisin inox western gyuto 210mm: $85 USD
Small chip in the handle but overall good condition and a great little knife.
L8IFTRb.jpg

HfaZ5R3.jpg

8F4qre9.jpg

Price Drop on the HHH now $180 USD
Fujiwara yo-deba $80 USD
Konosuke $125 USD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back