Birthday Holliday mono Sale and comp!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WillC

Reaction score
Been a while since I did one of these:D
I'm off to the isle of Jersey next week for a birthday break and could use some downtime funds :knife:

Therefore a weekend only sale is in order. Im including all Mono utility line handled pieces, already excellently priced for what your getting Im offering a further 10% discount.

I have a further mission on Jersey which is to procure some slices of rather nice weapons grade wrought iron to use as cladding in some san mai. I had a small piece of this from my friend and made a little Kiridashi necker from it, with a piece of 1,2442 welded for the edge. All those who take advantage of this brief sale will be entered into a draw to win this unusual piece. Ill get a pic up of it later:)

These are the items included in the sale.

270 4mm version mono - Forum sale price - £340

4mm version mono 210mm Gyuto - sale price £295

Mono Petty 170mm - Sale Price - £218

Mono Petty 140mm - Sale Price £175

This will done by PM only, PM me and I will give paypal payment details. I will try and ship all purchased items out on Monday, sale is only valid until around monday morning so I can get sale items shipped before I go. And don't forget you will be entered into the comp as well..... Thanks all and Happy Shopping:D

Im not a doctor, (legally anyway) but I'm sure resisting is bad for something or other:D

Both Petty are now sold, the Gyuto 210 and 270 beast are still available, thank KKF :)

Here is the little wrought iron/1.2442 Kiridashi finished up. I gave the wrought a really long deep etch before finishing the bevel and hollow back for the river found look, and show off the superb wrought, will be x8 times rolled this at least for weaponry grade.

I made it as a necker, to take a piece of leather through the scroll, it will be needing a little tight fitting leather or kydex sheath of some kind......

The hansom beast is sold now too, Just the 210mm Gyuto remaining, great size, and look at that geometry;) 24 hours of sale time left, I will draw the comp at about this time tomorrow:)
Thanks KKF :)

8 hours remaining of the sale and a chance to get a discounted 210mm Catcheside 4mm version Gyuto, and maybe a Kiridashi :)

Thanks all that concludes the sale, currently packaging knives up before I go.

I just drew the comp for the Kiridashi, I did it the old school way with the three names written on little pieces of paper folded up, gave them a good shake and like dice tossed them on the floor, closest to the dog wins.

I drew Darko, so well done will send the Kiri off with your purchase. Thanks again :)

All purchases and Prize shipped yesterday. Thanks again:biggrin:

Back