Knife cases

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think this can hold a 330mm knife edge but you can always check with Koki at JCK.

Right now i keep my knifes at work. When i move them i have a padded case. Stones remain at home for the most part . Laptop and the rest of my "office" is all packed in a Seagull messenger bag.

I use to carry a lot of **** around hauling everything in a messermeister big luggage type bag which was uncomfortable and just plain unreasonable to do. But everyones needs are not the same .

I suggest you use a messenger and keep everything minimal. As far as knifes are concerned , finding , the right type bag seems like the quest for the Grail.I still haven't found something .

X3 on the ultimate edge bag. Nothing I have seen comes close, super durable high quality all around. Love the fact it doesn't take up a much real estate to get something out of it.

x4 on the ulitimate edge bag!

You dont want to cary stones back and forth, you are a cook, not a porter.

Buy an ipad.

Still looking for a bag myself

I have the ultimate edge bag and love it as well (so I guess that's +5)....but it barely contains my 270MM Suji....I don't think it can hold a 330MM anything.

x4 on the ulitimate edge bag!

You dont want to cary stones back and forth, you are a cook, not a porter.

Buy an ipad.

Still looking for a bag myself

Well if I need to travel for work I would like to carry them safely considering their value.

IPad is completely unpracticle for buisness purposes, I have a surface pro 3 but will need to upgrade soon to handle the data / design I have to do.

Sorry, didnt think about the travelling part.

Ipad is parctical though. You can surf, send orders, organise recipies-by photos, typping them yourself,save screenshots, download cooking apps, or downloading cooking books, doing inventories, conecting it to Anova, phone calls, works for me... of course you know what works for you!

Good luck and successful new beginning in your new kitchen!!!

Back