A BIG RED FLAG WHEN A CHIC SAYS.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonertyme

Banned
Reaction score
Dated and met a few chics who would say the famous marilyn monroe quote, "if you can't handle me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best." They all turned out to be bat SH1T Crazy!!

What are other Red Flag signs have you guys ever witness??

i think the best litmus test for me is when i meet her parents. her mom in particular.

and i have never heard that quote before from any of the ladies i've met.

i think the best litmus test for me is when i meet her parents. her mom in particular.

and i have never heard that quote before from any of the ladies i've met.

you sir are lucky, but it in time, you will meet one and will remember this post.

and why meet the mother?

A very wise man(my pops) once told me "Chris, don't ever try to understand women......because you can't." -I didn't realize how great this advice was until I got a little older.
I got lucky and found the most "least crazy" woman out there and married her. But she's still crazy. Happy 10th anniversary babe!

An ex from before once broke into my house a couple of days after I broke up with her and was naked in my bed when I came home. She got the boot. A few days later she drunkenly wrapped her Mazda around a telephone pole and walked to my house at 6am. While I left the front room to call her family for help, she went into my bedroom and stood at the foot of my bed staring like a psycho at the girl(now my wife) in my bed.
Have you seen Gone Girl? -that would be my life if I woulda stayed with the crazy one!

This may have been posted here before, but it sums it all up pretty well :D
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU[/video]

I posted that be a while ago, though I may not be the only one. All that matters is I still think it's freaking hilarious, and pretty darn on point too!

That is awesome.

On a side note on fatherly advice: When I was in first grade my g/f broke up with my because I cut my rat tail. I was heart broken. While riding home fro school that day in my father's ford f150 he told me "Women.. can't live with them. Can't live without them." Strong words for a 5yr old.

A very wise man(my pops) once told me "Chris, don't ever try to understand women......because you can't." -I didn't realize how great this advice was until I got a little older.
I got lucky and found the most "least crazy" woman out there and married her. But she's still crazy. Happy 10th anniversary babe!

An ex from before once broke into my house a couple of days after I broke up with her and was naked in my bed when I came home. She got the boot. A few days later she drunkenly wrapped her Mazda around a telephone pole and walked to my house at 6am. While I left the front room to call her family for help, she went into my bedroom and stood at the foot of my bed staring like a psycho at the girl(now my wife) in my bed.
Have you seen Gone Girl? -that would be my life if I woulda stayed with the crazy one!

you must've given the ex the good Sexy time. Coming home to a naked chic in your room and didn't want any pity sexy time?

How long ago was that? Most woman under 35 today don't even know who MM is, never mind being able to quote her!

See… Legit non crazy wouldn't know the quote.. Crazy ones who think they are really sexy (which they are), and has lots of instagram follow (which they do) and loves selfies are the ones i have dated and has bring up the MM quote.

Not to get off topic but to follow with the idea of fatherly advice my dad gave me one bit regarding girls I feel has been helpful through life "go where your wanted" of course that does not apply all the time but for long term meaningful stuff I have found it to apply quite well. Back on topic my biggest red flag is any girl I have worked with, made the mistake of doing this once or twice for a time and never again. Terrible idea, and only 100x worse if they are high on the crazy scale.

Ask if they're into knives and/or a KKF member? If they answer yes to either of the above, RUN!

(Not trying to offend anyone, just a joke :))

Harrumph!

Keep making comments like that and I'll post those nudie pictures of you. :eyebrow: (You really ought to invest in some drapes.)

Four Facts

A wise person once said:

1. We all love to spend money buying new clothes, but we never realize that the best moments in life are enjoyed without clothes.

2. Having a cold drink on a hot day with a few friends is nice,
but having a hot friend on a cold night after a few drinks – PRICELESS!

3. Arguing over a girl's bust size is like choosing between Molson, Heineken, Carlsberg & Budweiser.
Men may state their preferences, but will grab whatever is available.

AND…

4. A recent study found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than the men who mention it.

Four Facts

A wise person once said:

1. We all love to spend money buying new clothes, but we never realize that the best moments in life are enjoyed without clothes.

3. Arguing over a girl's bust size is like choosing between Molson, Heineken, Carlsberg & Budweiser.

AND…

4. A recent study found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than the men who mention it.

lol nice

Not to get off topic but to follow with the idea of fatherly advice my dad gave me one bit regarding girls I feel has been helpful through life "go where your wanted" of course that does not apply all the time but for long term meaningful stuff I have found it to apply quite well. Back on topic my biggest red flag is any girl I have worked with, made the mistake of doing this once or twice for a time and never again. Terrible idea, and only 100x worse if they are high on the crazy scale.

Crazy high scale chics tend to give the best price in bed. i believe. so sad they are batshiznitz crazy..

Four Facts

A wise person once said:

AND…

Ooh wise words.. gotta keep some for future preferences. PS on the #4. I guess i'll be the early passer, SMH and FML
For #2 are priceless and are great in the moment. after its pretty much a coin toss.

Am I the only one who thinks this thread is pretty lame?
I get it, it's like 99.99% dudes here, which is fine and all but this is just bozo bro talk.
Not surprisingly started by a new member called, 'Bonertyme'
ugh.

Am I the only one who thinks this thread is pretty lame?
I get it, it's like 99.99% dudes here, which is fine and all but this is just bozo bro talk.
Not surprisingly started by a new member called, 'Bonertyme'
ugh.

I think its more like 80% dudes and 20% chics. I maybe wrong. But….
tj14685_022113_180715_712083.jpg

I'm the wrong guy to ask. I'm dating my ex.[/QUOTE]

The force is strong with you friend

My buddy Isabelle calls it recycling and claims it is good for the world.

Sounds likes what vegans and vegetarians would say about not eating animals and how it will benefit our health by eating more plants which produces Oxygen for human race. Also if you love the animals so much, why eat their food?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back