• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vacation sell

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattrud

Founding Member
Reaction score
Listing a view knives to sell for two reasons, one I do not really use them and two because i would like to get some funds for my upcoming vacation.

304mm sujihiki. I bought the knife a little while ago, when Takeda was producing less knives and in my opinion his knives had better grind. I have used the knife sparingly and it had been sharpened less than a handful of times. retail is $440, this one $350

the second is a what he calls a mioroshi utility 220mm. Really cool knife. Double bevel. very lightly used, I may have sharpened it once retail is $330, this one $245

240mm masamoto yanagi
I mainly just used this knife several years ago for skinning fish and some light slicing thats about it. Needs to touch ups cosmetic wise which I will do before shipping, but it is in very good shape. comes with saya new $200, this one $160

I would like to move these so I will also take offers, feel free to pm me with any questions.

DSC00258.jpg

DSC00259.jpg

DSC00260.jpg

DSC00322.jpg

Yanagi available, sorry I have no responded, been super busy at work, first time I have been on the forum in days

yanagi is sold, mioroshi is sold

slicer is still available

Back