Media Break what?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salty dog

Reaction score
I don't pay too much attention to my youtube channel these days so when I get a bunch of notifications from y.t. out of the blue I have to wonder?

Evidently one was posted on a popular site and it's getting play.

I like messing with the dudes commenting.

The last time this happened it was on Reddit. Got over a million views. Different knife, same story.

And all those views translate to a few bonus $ down the road, so it's like you get paid to have fun screwing with people :)

Someone on youtube brought it to my attention. I said I'll make sure it's monetized.

For those not aware.... if you "monetize" a video you allow adds and BS. And you get paid.

Someone posted another one on Reddit and it got over a million views.

So a video with a mil plus views is great. The one in question is at 86K or so and growing.

So all I have to say is search for it and share. Nothing like getting paid for something you did four years ago.

Shaving tomato? I always like your spinalis dorsi and marbling ribeye videos. Anything we can do to push?

keep also in mind the low scale movies: the world is nervously waiting for muscovy duck part 2 - the revenge!!

Back