MT Knives Reviews

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marko Tsourkan

Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey folks,
I decided to create a thread where owners of my knives can post their feedback/reviews/comments about the knives they purchased. I have always encourage and even requested feedback, as I think it is the only way to improve and become a better maker. Most feedback I receive privately, thought some people posted reviews in the Reviews section.

So here are the requirements. I want a constructive criticism, positive or negative. The three main area I am looking at are Design (profile, handle ergonomics), Performance (geometry, edge retention), and Function.

Please post a picture of your knife along with a feedback/review. Both pros and home cooks reviews are welcome.

I look forward to your input. Thank you!

PS: I will post some of the feedback I received, with permission.

So I will start with the 145mm honesuki. The review is of a prototype, and the picture is of a production. I haven't made any changes from the prototype to the production.

"Just wanted to let you know today the honesuki slayed 20 whole filet mignon tenderloins, 14 turkey's and 24 chickens. It's no joke. Love it."
Nick B. (Pro)

DSC_1190.JPG

Back