• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ashi Hamono - Ginga 240 yo-gyuto, 210 yo-gyuto, 210 wa-gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bkdc

Reaction score
Those Sakai lasers are all sold out at your favorite sellers with some serious waiting time from the manufacturers, so get yours here.

Ashi Hamono - Ginga knives in Swedish stainless steel, HRC61. Rounded spine, rounded choils. Thin laser grinds with outstanding fit and finish.
All knives come in the Ashi gift box. No sayas included.

If you buy more than one of these, $15 discount for each additional knife you buy (saves me shipping costs, saves you money). The prices include shipping within the USA. I prefer not to ship overseas, folks.

Why am I selling these? They sit unused, and I own 240mm Konosuke HD in both western and wa handles so these get no love. I got the 210's for my significant other, but sadly she's a santoku user and is in love with the Ginga 180 santoku.

240mm Western gyuto - Brand new. $200 shipped

210mm Western gyuto - sharpened once very lightly. Very lightly used. Outstanding condition with almost wear. $160 shipped

210mm Wa-gyuto - 204mm on the edge. 42mm heel to spine. Used maybe twice in a home environment. Never sharpened. Looks brand new! $165 shipped.

Photographs to follow.

AshiGinga.jpg

240 Gyuto no longer available.

Price drop on the others

210 Western gyuto - $150 shipped

210 wa-gyuto - $150 shipped

210 wa-gyuto is SPF.

Ashi Ginga 240 Western gyuto is again available. Buyer backed out. Price drop $180 shipped.

Ashi Ginga 210 western gyuto still available - $150 shipped.

210 wa-gyuto was officially sold. Don't ask me if it's still available. :) Wa-gyutos get all the love these days. I guess Westerns are just not that popular among pros.

BTW, I am also willing to trade for a Gesshin Kagero 240mm gyuto that hasn't been sharpened too many times. I'm not interested in Akifusa or Haruyuki.... just JKI's Kagero.

PRICE DROP. These are in amazing condition.

Ashi Ginga 240mm Western gyuto - $150
Ashi Ginga 210mm Western gyuto - $125

All knives on this thread are sold. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back