• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boardsmith maple 12 x 18 inch cutting board - NEVER USED

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bkdc

Reaction score
I own four (4) Boardsmith boards, and I need to let go of one I'm never using. I purchased this new within the last year, but it has never met a knife edge. David must've sent me one of his uglier boards. Maybe he didn't realize I was a repeat customer. ;) There are several 'character spots' on the top cutting surface. However, the cutting surface is perfectly smooth to the touch without any gaps or crevices. The non-cutting side (side where the feet are to be installed) also has the 'character spots'. There is one area (the largest of the blemishes) where a small crevice of several millimeters is felt to the touch. This is on the surface where the feet are to be installed, and thus, this is not a functional issue.

I have yet to install the four feet (which will be included with the screws) into the predrilled holes.

This is hard maple. It measures 12 x 18 inches.

I'm asking $100 shipped within the CONUS. This is far less than I paid for it (with the shipping). This is a far better board than you'll get trying to buy a Boos at this price. $80 bucks for local pick-up if you're in the D.C. area.

I can send higher res photos if you send me your e-mail address.

boardfront.jpg

board-top.jpg

board-bottom.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back