• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Three Knives in the UK (EU)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbl

Reaction score
Miyabi Kaizen 9.5" Suji, barely used since new. Touched up once on a King combo. £130 incl UK post. Add E15 for European post.

Nagomi 7" Santoku. Same deal as above. A workhorse that takes a great edge for vg10. Eco wood handle for those that care. £90.

Old Hickory 14" butcher's knife. Brand new. It's not going to be used. £35.

Crappy phone pics here - http://s7.photobucket.com/user/joeblove/library/ - sorry about the quality!

New prices. £110 Kaizen, £75 Nagomi

Someone make me an offer! I am funding a trip to go and see my partner in SE Asia! I am very willing to negotiate!

Links to pictures in initial post. Price in £. Shipping to the States makes no sense with the exchange rate. The Miyabi not available in Europe and the Nagomi no longer distributed in the UK. I paid double what I'm selling for! ☺

I'm adding a Miyabi Birchwood SG2 210mm gyuto w/saya to this list. £145.. Need these gone and will take a reasonable offer!

What? You know what, the attitude on this board stinks. It's like a big boys club for humourless and condescending know-it-alls, the talented pros notwithstanding. None of these knives sold through the forum

You forgot "amateur keyboard warriors with too much time on their hands". I feel left out.

Are you going to post sarcastic comments on every marketplace ad that hasn't been locked/declared closed?

And Jovidah, sorry for forgetting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back