• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 270mm Konosuke White #2

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdipisReks

Founding Member
Reaction score
this was bought from Jon at the beginning of the year. it does not have the stabilized wooden handle, but it has been sanded smooth and waxed with board wax. it's in good shape, but has been used, so it does have scratches on the blade. has a decent light patina built up, though i'd be happy to remove it. there is a slight bird beak at the tip that was there out of the box that i never got around to fixing. comes fairly sharp, though i never really went crazy redoing the edge (which is why the slight bird beak is still there). comes with the saya and the original box. $185 shipped CONUS. paypal only. i don't really want to sell this, but i just bought an engagement ring and i could use a little bit of extra scratch. i'd be happy to post detailed pictures when i have a change. thanks for looking

congrats, is this gyuto or sujihiki? If it's a suji I'll buy it from you.

i can't believe i didn't include that info. it's a gyuto. i'm actually selling it to a friend, just waiting for him to drop the cash off, so this is pretty much sold, if he ever gets away from work.

Smart move. I sold my dragon to a coworker then bought it back from him, at a profit, when he realized he couldn't handle carbon. Lol.

Back