Sale! Leather and Felt strop - Hardwoods ~ 11.5x3"

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marko Tsourkan

Founding Member
Reaction score
Up for sale with 20% off.

3 x South East Asian (don't know the name) "flame" leather strop - $60 + $5 shipping in ConUs

DSC_1224.JPG

10 x Honduran Mahogany leather strop - $52 + $5 shipping in ConUs

DSC_1225.JPG

10 x South East Asian wood (don't know the name) felt strop - $52 + $5 shipping in ConUs

DSC_1226.JPG

I also have 4 bottles of 1M spray at $20 + $5shipping (if purchased alone)

Leather will work with diamond spray (or paste) just as well as felt, but is not affected by the moisture as felt is.

The strops feature non-slip rubber, finger groves for a comfortable hold, wood is dense and heavy. Each strop has a finishing coat that offers protection from moisture, but also preserves wood's natural look.

A quality product. I don't plan on making more of these in the future, due to the costs.

Thank you,

Marko

Send me an email (see my signature below) if you would like to purchase one, and I will send you a paypal invoice.

Diamond spray is sold out

There is one last SE Asian "flame" leather strop available

There are about 5 more mahogany leather and 5 SE hardwood felt strops available.

I will start shipping them tomorrow and should get all out by Friday.

Thank you,

Marko

I have 5 of each (felt and leather ) strops left. Price dropped to $52 shipped within US. Please send me an email and I will send you a Paypal invoice.

Thanks
Marko

New strop arrived safe, Thanks Marko, it looks fantastic. I loaded it with 1 m diamond suspension and its ready to rock n roll!

Hi Marko,

I ordered a walnut base and a felt pad from your website back in January 2014 (paid with Pay-pal), and received an e-mail saying that you were out of stock at the moment and would email me with an invoice for shipping (to England) once you had some more available.

I never heard anything back, and I completely forgot about it. Would it be possible to pick up one of these in lieu of that order as these are actually a bit cheaper than what I paid back then?

If you'd follow up with a PM I can provide full details and the transaction ID.

Please add me to your list. Looks like I was a tad late.

Last edited:
I don't have any leather strop left any more and I don't plan making any new at the near future. However, I have a few more felt strops left and I can cut a leather pad for those. To replace a pad, one would have to remove felt, sand off adhesive, reapply adhesive on wood and leather, and glue them together. If you want to buy just a leather pad (for past felt stop customers), the cost is $8, and you might have to trim it to your block, as I made them in a few sizes over the years.

Felt strops are $55 shipped in the ConUS. Wood base is a nice SE Asian hard wood. Heavy!

Thanks,

Marko

Latest posts

Back