• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gesshin Kagekiyo 270 Ginsanko Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cashn

Reaction score
Purchased this knife a bit ago from V1P from this thread
http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/s...0MM-Ginsanko-Gyuto?highlight=Gesshin+Kagekiyo

This is a new knife, never used. Held a few times by myself and just doesn't feel right. Wanted to keep the new integrity so decided not to even give it a try. For a knife this price I want it to feel as good as it looks. Asking $570 shipped CONUS at the moment. My first sale here so I would like to keep it as simple as possible but if someone is interested internationally we can probably work something out. I would be interested in a 240 Takayuki Syousin Sakura Gyuto+some cash as a trade, maybe even a 240 Heiji. Thank you for the interest, my pics are pretty crappy and would recommend referring to the linked thread for better pics. I will be glad to take more for anyone who is interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back