Happie Burfday DaveB!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knyfeknerd

Original Knerd of Knives
Reaction score
Happy Happy Dave!
I will probably always remember your birthday because it's the same as my dad's!
I hope your day is filled with excellent food and even more excellenter womens!
Oh and maybe some knives.....

Happy Birthday! Everything the Knerd wished for you plus fishing!

Happy Birthday. I hope you get that engine transmission on your 87 Targa dropped and reinstalled. Oh, maybe somebody will be kind enough to install your new power lift too.

I think you've got your Dave's mixed up Mucho!
I know there's a lot of em on here!

Happy Birthday. I hope you get that engine transmission on your 87 Targa dropped and reinstalled. Oh, maybe somebody will be kind enough to install your new power lift too.

What???

I drive a Toyota. I assume there's an engine in it but we don't have a relationship :cool:

Many thanks for the good wishes. HBD to MikeL as well.

HA, Chris when your right your right. So then, I'm saving my birthday wish for David D and am extending another wish for Dave B, hope you shoot a deer, catch a fish and get some night time companionship that only a woman can provide, except for maybe Caitlyn Jenner.

HA, Chris when your right your right. So then, I'm saving my birthday wish for David D and am extending another wish for Dave B, hope you shoot a deer, catch a fish and get some night time companionship that only a woman can provide, except for maybe Caitlyn Jenner.

LOL! Nice save Mucho!

Have a great Birthday!

Stefan

Back