Quantcast
New Sig Line-Click to Chat
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Sig Line-Click to Chat

New Sig Line-Click to Chat

I just found out that i could do this through google talk, so i've created a link at the bottom of my sig line that says "click to chat with Jon@JKI". Clicking that button will open up a new window where you will be able to chat directly with me- to ask questions, get advice, or just talk to another person who is as dorky and obsessed with knives and stones as you are . I will normally respond only during business hours (depending on how busy i am at the time), but there are times when i am online and available outside of those normal hours. Anyways, just thought some of you guys might like the new feature.

-Jon

Hey Jon,

I think the link may be a bit busted. Messes up when I click on it.

Heres correct link:

http://guesttalkgadget.google.com/a/...closable=false

hmmm... i cant quite figure this one out yet... i'll play around with it a bit more when i get to work tomorrow. Hopefully by tomorrow afternoon it will work. Sorry for the inconvienience.

i'm glad people are using the chat button, but its 10:30pm here and i just ate too much at dinner

i'll catch up wtih you all tomorrow :P

no work on Ipad.

ok... i've tested as of this morning... so far it works, but only in browsers on PC or MAC... not on ipad/iphone/android/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by JBroida View Post
    ok... i've tested as of this morning... so far it works, but only in browsers on PC or MAC... not on ipad/iphone/android/etc.
    Well I guess those people will just have to quit lying to themselves and get real computers.
    "God sends meat and the devil sends cooks." - Thomas Deloney