Work, Work, Work

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Burls

Reaction score
Here's what came back from K&G recently and what I'll start working on this weekend. Way too much here for me to prep in a couple of days so it will take a while for all of these to ultimately get on the site. "Good things come to those who wait." In the picture are the following species: Bocote, Oak Crotch, Spalted Maple, Blackline Maple Burl, Spalted Pecan, White Teak Burl, Spalted Hackberry, Spalted Ambrosia Maple, Sycamore and Pomelle Sapele. I'm going to need a vacation!

IMG_1313.jpg

Looks awesome!

If any of you haven't ordered from Myron you better. Amazing quality, great pricing and superior customer service. I've ordered from Myron twice and will be ordering again soon!

Looks awesome!

If any of you haven't ordered from Myron you better. Amazing quality, great pricing and superior customer service. I've ordered from Myron twice and will be ordering again soon!

Your $5 support fee is in the mail.:justkidding:Thank you. Music to my ears.

I just finished sanding about 50 of these blanks. Now I need to clean them up and finish them. I'm not going to list all 50 at once, saving some for a rainy day. Hope to have them listed by Thursday, but I'll post when they are.

Here's what some of these blanks look like polished up and ready to go. How many species can you name?

IMG_1316.jpg

Back