Come and Get Em

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Burls

Reaction score
I've listed a number of new blocks, some in a new species, at www.dreamburls.com. The first time species for Dream Burls is Oak Crotch and even though this is a fairly heavy and dense wood I went ahead and had them stabilized anyway. Now they're just about indestructible and still a beauty to behold. There's also a bunch of White Teak Burl, which even though they have been stabilized, remain very light and perfect for all you tip down weighted guys. Spalted Hackberry's in there as well as some really amazing Spalted Blackline Maple Burl that has to be seen to be believed. Finally a couple of piece of spalted Pecan with really great radiating figure - something for everyone. Oh, I also added four more pieces of Red Coolibah Burl to top things off.

All stabilization was done by K&G and everything comes with the Dream Burls no questions asked money back guarantee so you can buy with confidence. Please note that orders placed tonight and before 10 am tomorrow will be mailed Friday morning. Otherwise, packages will go out Monday afternoon. Thanks and happy hunting.

Dude! That Oak Crotch looks amazing! I've never seen it before. Looks like a winner.

Couldn't resist the Teak myself...not that I need more wood...but as they say it's a good excuse to need another knife:)

Thanks all. Yeah the Oak Crotch is something. Took a long time for it to dry, but after it did and was stabilized it's as heavy as Ironwood.

Back