• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boardsmith 14 x 20 inch maple cutting board - used

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bkdc

Reaction score
I'm unloading my stuff as I plan to move to my new condo! Help me out!

This is a custom size 14 x 20 inch MAPLE wood Boardsmith board which was made by Dave. It's the standard 2-inch thickness. It does NOT have installed feet, and thus it can be used on either side. I have cut on both sides of this board. This board has never been sanded, and it has been used with care and has been kept well oiled. A little bit of sanding, and you will have yourself a brand new board.

I will include a set of four feet (from the Boardsmith) and screws. You will need drill a few holes and screw them in yourself if you want to install them.

Asking price is $120 shipped in the CONUS. I think this is a fair price. The new price for a 12x18 maple Boardsmith is now $120 plus shipping, and for a 16x22 inch, it's $196+shipping. You get more real estate with free shipping, and all you need to do is buy some sandpaper and a sanding block (unless you already have one).

Priority will be given to local sales (I'm in Arlington, VA) and east coast buyers to limit my shipping costs.

Photos here. I took a photo of both sides of the board. Give me your e-mail address if you want a higher resolution photo of the board. The surfaces are perfectly flat without any knots or defects.

BSmaple1.jpg

BSmaple2.jpg

Oh. If you prefer, I can resurface the board for you to a smooth new finish and oil it prior to shipping. Just like new.

I'm going to withdraw this item. I might as well just use it as a spare until it dies.. which is probably never.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back