D. Martell Another Shun Kramer Refurb

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Founding Member
Reaction score
I could just kick my ass for neglecting to shoot before pictures of this knife. It was a real nice repair job - almost 1/2" of the tip was gone and the edge was wrecked. The owner requested that I, "thin and resharpen the knife back to it's original glory". The poor guy was a victim, he didn't even own the damage, others did it. Anyway, it sure would have made for great before pictures, too bad I'm in too much of a hurry today.

P1010013.JPG

P1010021.JPG

More Martell magic!
Hey Dave, are you still using PCB etchant from Radio Shack? With all the shax closing around town, I'm having a hard time finding it!

More Martell magic!

Thanks Chris!

Hey Dave, are you still using PCB etchant from Radio Shack? With all the shax closing around town, I'm having a hard time finding it!

I'm using the same stuff from the same company that supplies RS but I now buy it by the gallon (or 4l or whatever size). Shoot me a PM and I'll hook you up with the source.

That's awesome. Is it a short chefs or a really tall petty. Either way great job. It really pops

Latest posts

Back