• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Yoshihiro deba, Watanabe ajikiri, Ichi kaisaki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bishamon

Reaction score
Oh I guess those weren't the last ones :disdain:, because I'm a bad person. Small knife grab bag!

1. Yoshihiro 150mm honkasumi deba, blue#2 steel with saya. Ho octagon handle. Solid knife.
Deba - $130 shipped CONUS

2. Watanabe 125mm kurouchi ajikiri, blue#2 steel with chestnut handle. Good for small fish.
Ajikiri - $100 shipped CONUS

3. Ichimonji 150mm kaisaki (also called a barankiri) in white steel. Has a nice handle with horn ferrule.
This knife is a hybrid of a small deba and a yanagi, and can be used as a short sashimi knife or a fillet knife for small fish. I bought it a year ago but have not used it.
Kaisaki - $110 shipped CONUS.

Right click 'view image' for full size.

Kaisaki (top), deba, ajikiri:

IMG_3565.jpg

IMG_3581.jpg

IMG_3577.jpg

IMG_3585.jpg

IMG_3571.jpg

IMG_3572.jpg

IMG_3582.jpg

IMG_3579.jpg

Having a hard time not pulling the trigger on the Watanabe ajikiri right now......

Yoshihiro 115
at this price I'm surprised this is still here, sheesh with a nice handle and a saya and everything...
I missed out on the muki, so what the heck, deba it is. PM me payment info.

Last edited:
Deba arrived today. What a great little knife, I kinda feel like I stole it from you. :sofa:
As (I think it was Orage) mentioned before, the packaging was crazy overkill awesomeness. I can't thank you enough on all fronts. :thumbsup:

Back