Need some 'Action Shots'

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Loftis

KKF Vendor
Reaction score
Hi folks, we just released version 3.0 of our website and I've been asking for feedback from customers. One of the comments I've gotten a couple times is that it's really hard to have a sense of scale with the stock images, since it's just a blank cutting board on a white background. I am TERRIBLE at photography, so I thought I'd solicit your help. If any of you are skilled with a camera and would be willing to take website-worthy shots of your BoardSMITH boards in action (ie with food/knife as staging to give a sense of the size of the board), I'd really appreciate it. Heck, I'll even bribe you. ;)

You can e-mail the images to [email protected]. If I use them, I'll be happy to give you $20 in store credit towards a new cutting board. Would be great to get a couple different sizes in a couple different woods if possible.

Thanks so much!

John

does it have to be a board you made or can it be one of Dave's?

Love the color and pattern on Reede's board. Awesome work John. I'm guessing that is an 18x24x3?

Currently deciding what the ideal size should be for my counter space...

BoardSmith.jpgHere is another pic.

With my DT ITK and aged prime beef. Yum!

Love the color and pattern on Reede's board. Awesome work John. I'm guessing that is an 18x24x3?

The contrast between heartwood and sapwood on the walnut can sure look purty.

Back