NYC Fancy Food Show 2015

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just landed in NYC for the Fancy Food Show. I don't know if I will be able to get away at all to meet up anywhere but if anybody is at the show it would be cool to meet.

Also, I have an extra registration if anybody is interested in attending the show. Not sure how to manage the handoff or if I can email it but let me know if you are interested and I will figure it out.

Feels good to be in the city.

12 hours in and Tequila shots with Chloe Sevigne has already happened. I ❤️ NY.

image.jpg

DUDE!!!
What I wanna know is where your other hand is in this picture!?!?!?
You're officially my hero today!

I don't know who the lady in the photo is...but I'm jealous. Just barely missed you in NYC too.

I know Danny it would have been great to see you again. As I understand it she is famous.

http://m.imdb.com/name/nm0001721/

I went to see a friend play some music and stole Rosario Dawson's table accidentally. It progressed from there. Of course I didn't recognize either of them at all but they were cool. It was a 20th anniversary party for the film "Kids" as it turned out.

Seen some fun food stuff so far today and will update later.

That's the first movie I remember seeing her in. Can't believe it's been 20 years.

never even heard of this film. Now I feel extra out-of-touch.

It's kind of an indie flick written by Harmony Korine.
Also did Gummo and Spring Breakers.......his stuff isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I appreciate it.

I've never seen it.. Met Charlie Palmer tonight. Seriously, much easier to meet famous people than knife knerds in NYC. BTW Charlie Palmer dropped the F bomb in his first sentence and was fun as hell to talk to.

Latest posts

Back