Quantcast
Forum Demographics - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Forum Demographics

dedications is coming back after the triple and putting in a 19 hour day. A chef's life I guess. We are kinda dumb.

Home, 59

Don't have any friends or family, whether male or female, with even a smidge of interest in knives.[/QUOTE]

Actually I do have one friend very interested in cooking and knives, didn't see him for about 3 months, he decided to take the plunge, WITH GERMAN KNIVES!
    Now I'm racked with guilt because I wasn't there in his time of need.

Glen

Quote Originally Posted by GLE1952 View Post
    Home, 59

Don't have any friends or family, whether male or female, with even a smidge of interest in knives.
    Actually I do have one friend very interested in cooking and knives, didn't see him for about 3 months, he decided to take the plunge, WITH GERMAN KNIVES!

Glen[/QUOTE]

its his own fault.

I have a friend, who seriously won't buy anything other than German knives. All I hear is wusthoff wusthoff wusthoff. I even bought him a Japanese knife for his birthday. Sharpened it up and gave it to him but He said sharpest thing he ever felt but he felt like a traitor and didn't think he could use it. I have given up on him.

The alleles created by mutation may be beneficial

Quote Originally Posted by jm2hill View Post

Glen
    its his own fault.

I have a friend, who seriously won't buy anything other than German knives. All I hear is wusthoff wusthoff wusthoff. I even bought him a Japanese knife for his birthday. Sharpened it up and gave it to him but He said sharpest thing he ever felt but he felt like a traitor and didn't think he could use it. I have given up on him. [/QUOTE]

They were both axis powers, why did he feel like a traitor?

Home 38

Oh boy, I'm old. Feeling-guilty-take-out-food-buyer and not-often-enough-home-cook, 49.

Stefan