3 Blades for sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
I have had these on my desk for a long time and have never made handles for them. I just had a big car repair so I am selling some of my stuff to recoup some money. They have some scuff marks and have been used a few times to open boxes. You will probably need to do a bit of polishing and might want to re-etch the damascus. But otherwise all they need are handles and to be sharpened. These are good prices on blades from very talented knife makers.

Just make a post that says "I'll take the ...." and I will mark it sold for you.
Shipping USPS Priority Mail is $5 for US, $20 International. Payment needs to be through paypal within 24 hours. If you are getting one or more of these make a post here in the thread and send me a pm with your email address for paypal. I will send a paypal invoice that you can use to make payment.

The top blade is a bushcraft style blade that I got from Nick Wheeler
Cost is $50 Overall length is about 8&1/4", cutting edge about 3&1/2"

The middle blade is a damascus utility style blade from Delbert Ealy
Cost is $80 Overall length is about 8&1/8", cutting edge about 3&5/8"

The bottom blade is a damascus paring knife blade from Delbert Ealy
Cost is $80 Overall length is about 6&3/4", cutting edge is about 2&3/4"

blades%20001_zps9g7o0lrq.jpg

blades%20002_zpslpawatm6.jpg

Pretty sure all are carbon. But I don't know for sure.

Utility is sold to Stearate

Just to make sure there are no hard feelings I would like to make a clarification.
The blades will go to whoever says I'll take it first.

Some people like to negotiate (myself included) but, if you make an offer I will say no because these are bargain prices.
Example, the utility blade probably sold for less than the cost of the steel.

Payment received from Stearate for the Utility Blade - Thank You

I sold some other stuff so I do not have to sell these now.
I will continue to offer the paring and bushcraft blade until the end of the day on Tuesday.
If either of these have not sold by then I will keep the leftover for myself.
These are good blades so if they don't sell it won't hurt my feelings.

Stearate - your blade will be shipped to you on Tuesday. Thank You for the lightning fast payment.

The Bush Craft blade is the only one still available. It should not be too difficult of a project to make a handle for this blade.
This is a style of blade usually used for camping. Thin enough to be used for some food prep but still strong enough for misc. camp chores. A lot of people use a knife like this as an everyday carry knife just in case they need to cut something.
There are a variety of ready made sheaths available for this style of knife. This is a place that sells them. http://usaknifemaker.com/sheaths-kits-and-complete.html

Back