Quantcast
An Apology
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: An Apology

An Apology

I would like to apologize to Mark ******** and forum members for my comments in a recent post on KKF. My argument was based on assumptions that turned out to be untrue and I would like to take this opportunity to acknowledge that. I am taking back what I have said and will have no further comments about this matter.

Marko

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Marko, I think we all understand you are a craftsman, who is rightfully proud of his work. I would feel the same way if a corporate restaurant opened up next to my establishment. I think everyone on this forum is here because they appreciate true craftsmanship. I am thrilled to see all the new work coming out, and look forward to seeing yours, as we all know by your previous work, you hold yourself to very high standards. So, keep up the good work!
    The difference between try and triumph is a little "umph"! NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!
    chefchristophermiller@yahoo.com

Thanks for doing this Marko

Hoss

"Le chapeau" Marko.

Is there a chance this topic will be deleted?

I don't think it's anyone's place to say that you (or anyone else) arnt entitled to their own personal feelings. However, as interesting as feelings can be, your amazing WORK is what I think really gets everyone excited around here. A focused, determined, lazer-guided Marko is a force of great awe and wonder. I eagerly wait to see all the great stuff that's going to come out of your brain and materialize in your shop.

The Remedy thread sure brought out very strong opinions, and some people got caught up in the heat of the moment.

With that being said, I hope this thread is due to revisiting prior posts after going through a cool-off period, and not because there was a behind-the-scenes threat.

We're looking forward to seeing your knives make it out into the world of knife knuts, and I for one do not see the factory-produced damascus knife reducing your potential customer base. You've shown time and time again how careful/ thoughtful you are with the items you produce and sell, and that is something no factory can touch. Your products have a value besides the raw material costs.

Very big of you, Marko. Live and let live, I say. Your work will surely stand on it's own.

Quote Originally Posted by WildBoar View Post
    I hope this thread is due to revisiting prior posts after going through a cool-off period, and not because there was a behind-the-scenes threat.
    That's what I was thinking, I my self even got a few " friendly" emails and PT's and I didn't even say anything this time???

It's a knife forum. Everyone is entitled to the occasional rant.

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Niloc View Post
    That's what I was thinking, I my self even got a few " friendly" emails and PT's and I didn't even say anything this time???
    ***? You getting mellow or something in your old age?

+ Reply to Thread