Quantcast
An Apology - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: An Apology

[QUOTE=Chef Niloc;35712]That's what I was thinking, I my self even got a few " friendly" emails and PT's and I didn't even say anything this time???[/QUOT

It doesn't matter much what others ponder. So why bother?

Anyone else I might question. Not Marko.

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Niloc View Post
    That's what I was thinking, I my self even got a few " friendly" emails and PT's and I didn't even say anything this time???
    Aw, I thought I was the only one getting these messages... You mean I'm not special?

You guys must be special. I have never received anything of the sort in the years I've been posting.

Don't feel bad, Salty. You're special to me, lol.

China can use some love too, yo.

Its easy to get carried away for things that means a lot to you. I know both Mark R and Marko, and have a friendship with both of them.

Marko has a passion for knives like no other, and he also is a perfectionist. I know him for his great skills and to be honest: I like the way he works.
    Even though we all got to have an income, Marko has not yet started to sell knives. He wants to be sure that they are perfect before they are shipped out. And I know some of his knife is on a secret testing among a few members here. So even under pressure of moneymaking and knifemaking, marko takes no shortcuts: and for that you have to give the man some credit. Anyway I know things was said, that wasnt meant. But its easy to get carried away for things that means so much to you.

Mark R said about Marko himself: "If I were a betting man, (and I'm not) I would put my money on Marko. I've seen enough of his handles and sayas to know what a freaking perfectionist he is" form this thread link

Mark R is a successful salesman and knows how to marketing a knife. He also knows a lot about knives, and knows to bet on a winning horse. I know some of you have a problem with him, but then again I feel many speak under influence of envy. Mark gives us great steals for great deals, and Im happy with that. Mark have been in this biz for 10 years now, and he is doing great. I have no trouble using him, and infact I bought a knife from him recently and helped him with Devins first saya. Mark R has got a lot of beating on this forum and others, and its not fair. He have been silent all the time, and I can see how he gets angry. However Marko is not the man he should attack. I feel a lot should apoligize.

I hope everybody cools down, and that we move on. Dave should have his moderators go through the forum and delete all the bad blood that has been spilled. Mark R is a great person, with interest for knives and skills in marketing and sales that others envy him.

Quote Originally Posted by oivind_dahle View Post
    I feel a lot should apoligize.
    So when are you going to take responsibility for your role in the whole mess, and apologize?

Jay

Salty, Seb:

I'll send you guys messages if it'll make you feel special.
    Michael
    "Don't you know who he is?"

Quote Originally Posted by mhlee View Post
    Salty, Seb:

I'll send you guys messages if it'll make you feel special.
    Oh great. Now Avenue Q is going to be stuck in my head all day.

Quote Originally Posted by jaybett View Post
    So when are you going to take responsibility for your role in the whole mess, and apologize?

Jay
    After he figures out his sexual identity and nurses that hangover a bit more.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson