Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: An Apology

Quote Originally Posted by Salty dog View Post
    You guys must be special. I have never received anything of the sort in the years I've been posting.
    It's happened to me 3 times once from a vender and 2x from a maker. Note: I did not receive any threats about this last thread only two very nice "warnings" to stay out of it " this time" that is why I sad it would not shock me if this apology was threat related.
    I will also state in all fairness as that's what I always strive to be, a fair sarcastic SOB. M.R. has never threatened me nor anyone on his behalf, he has always been professional and fair with me offering nothing but good service. However my dealings with him have always been customer to vender.
    BTW none of this is me being sarcastic, not this time at lest

Quote Originally Posted by Salty dog View Post
    You guys must be special. I have never received anything of the sort in the years I've been posting.
    That is no doubt for fear that you would see such a message as a challenge

Big of you to speak out in this manner Marko, but unwarranted as I see it. The discussion was on craftsmanship, business models, capitalism, and the global marketplace as it pertains to the artisan community, which you certainly represent. While your commentary was "inspired," it did not cross the line any more than dozens of other brash comments made on this and thousands of other forums daily. I don't agree with everything you had to say, but I certainly respect your right to say it and I appreciate the value of your opinion. The previous fallout is still a sensitive subject though, it seems, and people had to turn this into something it never was.
    Regards.
    -Enjoy the ride. *** All statements made herein are my personal opinion and nothing more, regardless of tone or context. ***

Well said wenus2.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson