Ready, Set....

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Burls

Reaction score
Go!!

I decided to start a couple of hours early so the Dream Burls Fourth of July Storewide Sale has begun. Just log on to www.dreamburls.com and use the Coupon code FOURTH (all caps) to receive 25% off your entire order. This sale ends at midnight (EST) July 3rd so don't wait to take advantage of this exciting opportunity. Volume discounts will apply to all orders over $200. The more you buy, the more you save. Happy hunting and, once again, have a great holiday weekend.

Happy Birthday America.

For all of you who went to sleep last night without seeing my post, here's a reminder. My July 4th sale is going on now. Use the Coupon code FOURTH (all caps) to get 25% off your entire order. The sale ends at the stroke of midnight tomorrow.

Last day for great savings on my entire store. There is still plenty of stock to choose from, both hardwoods and stabilized wood for wa and ho handles. Just log in at www.dreamburls.com and enter the Coupon code FOURTH when you check out and you will receive 25% off your entire order. It's America's birthday - come celebrate and buy the blank for your next knife handle. The founding fathers will thank you, as will I.:bliss:

It's been a great sale and I want to thank all of you who bought something and even those of you who just came and browsed. There are just about six hours left to this sale, but Dream Burls has some new exciting things planned for the rest of the year so stay tuned. Happy Fourth of July everyone.

Back