• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for a Kato Workhorse 210mm gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asteger

Reaction score
Hi all,

As time goes by I find I use 210 gyuto more compared to larger ones. Blame my small home kitchen and small family I cook for, I guess.

The 240 Kato Workhorse has long been one of my favs. However, if anyone has a 210 in decent condition and would like to switch to a 240, maybe we could talk. I'm interested in the 210 gyuto.

The website price difference is currently a bit over $70, comparing the wa chestnut handle versions, which is what I'd like to stick to. (Or ho wood, so long as it's wa; no westerns please.) However, depending on how the knives compare, we could work this out.

As always, I have larger than normal collection of J naturals and, if interested, could also maybe offer some for a trade of some sort instead.

Another option is an exchange involving my Kato 180mm petty. Or even my Itonimon 180 nakiri.

Thanks, Gr

Just to say, this offer's still on.

I've got a few PM's which I'm replying to - and thanks for these so far - with offers other than a 210 <-> 240 gyuto trade, but at the moment I'm still holding out for this.

Thanks for all the PMs. Got several nice offers and I think we can close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back