• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aritsugu Kiritsuke 270mm W2 // Mizuno Yanagi 180mm W2 w/ custom hand

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For Sale Only

1. Aritsugu Kiritsuke 270mm W2 w/ Original saya and blonde ferrule - $325 shipped/PP'd CONUS

- Nice example, straight blade. Just opened and given awesome hamaguri edge by Jon @ JKI. Hasn't been used since. Original saya included, original saya pin is missing. Comes with loosely fitting generic saya pin. Very even Ura on this one (can get a pic later upon request), it is a "true" kiritsuke - much taller than the kiritsuke made by the Doi's for example, which are closer in height to regular yanagi. This knife is full usuba level height. Hefty blade with a lot of presence.

2. Mizuno Yanagi W2 w/ Custom handle and Ho Saya - $220 shipped/PP'd CONUS

- Also sharpened by Jon @ JKI just before my purchase, has seen little use in my possession. It is the 2nd knife in this thread: http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/18120-Need-to-make-some-room-sale It is a deft slicer, could see it being very useful on a protein station as a line knife. Comes with Ho saya w/ pin.

Thank you!!

FullSizeRender 5 by pedrito92, on Flickr
FullSizeRender 7 by pedrito92, on Flickr
FullSizeRender 8 by pedrito92, on Flickr
FullSizeRender 2 by pedrito92, on Flickr

HOLY !!! Jon at jki always does a phenomenal job on his sharpening. I mean look at that hamaguri edge!!! That's magazine worthy! Anyways that'd a stunner. You will have no problem selling that beast. Glws

how much for the Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance?

Bump

Aritsugu Kiritsuke $300+shipping

Mizuno 270mm Blue2 gyuto $280+shipping (last picture in original post)

I cover PP fees, international shipping I can do.

Thanks!

Mizuno Yanagi W2 w/ Custom handle and Ho Say - received safely , thankyou

mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back