Hello, Guys

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sachem allison

Reaction score
Hello, Guys

My name is Son and I am a chef here in NYC and I just wanted to introduce myself. I am amazed at the incredibly beautiful work and Informative site.

Welcome Son!

Where are you working in NYC?

I have just recently started working again at a tiny not very creative or happy little place called " The Crooked Knife on 14th street" I have spent the last couple of years recovering from a stroke and a few heart attacks and am pretty much starting over in the business. Right now I have a little twenty something no it all telling the eighteen year Executive chef veteran how to properly toast grilled bread and sear fish.lol They got me relegated to doing all the office work and jumping on the line to bail him out when he gets in trouble. They have know Idea who they hired and really don't want to know. I need the job. I have to say though the kid has one hell of a nice knife set if only he knew how to take care of them and clean them every once in a while. He actually took a steel to his aritsugu the other day. I died a little. Sorry Jim one of those day's. wandering off on a tangent.

Welcome Son!

Where are you working in NYC?
I have just recently started working again at a tiny not very creative or happy little place called " The Crooked Knife on 14th street" I have spent the last couple of years recovering from a stroke and a few heart attacks and am pretty much starting over in the business. Right now I have a little twenty something no it all telling the eighteen year Executive chef veteran how to properly toast grilled bread and sear fish.lol They got me relegated to doing all the office work and jumping on the line to bail him out when he gets in trouble. They have know Idea who they hired and really don't want to know. I need the job. I have to say though the kid has one hell of a nice knife set if only he knew how to take care of them and clean them every once in a while. He actually took a steel to his aritsugu the other day. I died a little. Sorry Jim one of those day's. wandering off on a tangent.

Back