Hello from Sweden!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twistington

Reaction score
Howdy!
Just wanted to say hello and do a quick introduction of myself.

My name is Dan and i live in a smallish town in the north of Sweden.

Working as a mental carer for people with long gone illness, also studying wood science at LTU.

Im quiet new to the big addiction(kitchen knives) and last summer i got hooked on making knifehandles... and the noble art of inventing new creative curse words(they somewhat go hand in hand). :laugh:

So there you have it, one "lurker" unmasked.

Sorry for gimped English, hope this is readable.

Really happy that i am not the only one from Sweden. I live in Skåne. I hope that other members from Sweden will show up in this forum. I am waiting for a Shigefusa gyuto kitaeji 255 mm with magnolia handle and i feel that i will upgrade to another handle quite soon. It is always easier to order from someone in the same country. Show more pix if you can. Regards from Skåne

Good to see fellow Swedes (even though i'm not currently living there)!

Twistington, you're doing fine on the handle side!
Ando, i'm sure you're going to love the Shige, i have the same and it is awesome

Hej!

Nice to see more swedes, im sure there are a few more out there. Nice looking handles there Twistington

Thanks for the warm welcome on this forum, i hope my stay here will be long and productive. :) Now time for some tigerprawns, salad(at least it's knife action), beer and birthday celebration. Have a nice weekend you all(i will be to hungover to do any typing tomorrow and the day after that.) :D

Welcome all!

Those are some really nice looking handles! I love them, they are different from what we see around here most of the time.

I don't know about Sweden, but we have many active Scandinavians here. You guys are all friends up there in the Frozen North, right?

Back