Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: rag on foh thread

Get a ticket. Fire ticket as printed. Waitress comes running in to tell expo it’s entered wrong. Begin refire. Look at ticket - notice it’s her shift meal. “You rang in your own f_____g food wrong??”

Damn dude I have yet to see that one happen yet!!

I can’t see the graphic in 🐼 oriiginal post. And while I get the context of the thread I’m suffering massive FOMO without the graphic. Somebody pls help me.

I love when foh comes to work and immedietly eats family meal lol

FOH is notorious for giving us a “last call” at the end of night only to ring in another 5 top 10 minutes later. I get paid by the hour so I don’t really care but jeez how hard is it to make sure no more orders are coming back?

"vetran" servers who still can't understand that you dont take temps on short rib and 14hr sous vide lamb belly

Quote Originally Posted by GorillaGrunt View Post
    Get a ticket. Fire ticket as printed. Waitress comes running in to tell expo it’s entered wrong. Begin refire. Look at ticket - notice it’s her shift meal. “You rang in your own f_____g food wrong??”
    I’m not surprised by that...I am surprised that mgmt lets servers ring in their own tickets.
    “Though I could not caution all, I still might warn a few; Don’t lend your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools.” Robert Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrobatez View Post
    "vetran" servers who still can't understand that you dont take temps on short rib and 14hr sous vide lamb belly
    Oh god no

lol

Quote Originally Posted by ecchef View Post
    I’m not surprised by that...I am surprised that mgmt lets servers ring in their own tickets.
    If we started a rag on management thread I’d hit the million posts overnight.

“Sucking at something is the first step towards being sort of good at something.” -Jake the Dog