• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(from EU) Higinokami (from JKI)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matus

Staff member
Global Moderators
KKF Supporting Craftsman
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have decided to sell my Higonokami that I bought from Jon some time back. I was always intrigued by these little knives, but I have soon realised that it does not fit my EDC needs. Jon still has the same model if you would like to check.

The knife:
The knife has 75mm blade from blue #2 steel with soft iron cladding. The blade has basically wide bevel grind. The spine is about 3.5mm thick. The handle is made from one piece of brass. The pivot is solid and has no play and give just about the right amount of resistance. The knife comes with its original paper box.

Condition:
The knife is basically unused and there is not patina on the blade.

Price:
$60 (50€) + shipping.

Shipping:
Since this is a small and not particularly expensive item I would suggest a shipping as a letter. It costs less than 5 Euros to anywhere in the world. I will give you exact quote.

Payment:
Money transfer or PayPal.

Please note:
- If you have any questions, just reply to this thread.
- When you write me a PM please specify the knife - I am selling multiple items at the moment
- Please no trades.

Now for some photos:

Back