Japanese Knives Peelers

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBroida

KKF Vendor
Founding Member
Reaction score
So, i thought some of you guys might enjoy these...
We came across this peeler thanks to a recommendation from a chef friend of ours. Personally, I’ve used a wide variety of peelers, from cheap to rather expensive. As we began testing this peeler out, we found that the curved blade was much more conducive to the peeling of veggies and fruits when compared to the straight bladed peelers that are much more common. In addition, we were impressed with the edge retention of this peeler. We hope you enjoy yours as much as we enjoy ours.
11741311_10153121015868860_3638557389205127906_o.jpg

http://goo.gl/hW1ZgD

i picked one of these up (albeit not from jki because i forgot he carries these) and gotta say this is the best peeler i've ever tried. cuts super smooth and only takes off the bare minimum.

Jon, are you planning on adding a wishlist to your site at any time? Peeler is a perfect example of something I'd like to pick up on my next order, but will likely forget when the time comes.

Cheers

Jon, are you planning on adding a wishlist to your site at any time? Peeler is a perfect example of something I'd like to pick up on my next order, but will likely forget when the time comes.

Cheers

:plus1: I just placed an order and forgot the peeler and Benriner.:beatinghead::beatinghead:

Back