• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tsourkan western Honesuki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CB1968

Reaction score
For sale barely used and never sharpened Marko Tsourkan single bevel Western Honesuki.
Steel is Ladder Damascus by John Thomas and handle is exhibition grade Rosewood from Burlsource
Edge length is 150mm
This knife never gets used so therefore it needs to go somewhere where it gets utilised.
Last time I posted this on BST it started at $750 + fees and shipping and went as low as $650 inc fees and shipping and was withdrawn.
This time in the hope of a swift sale I am asking $600 including worldwide shipping.

That's only slightly above what I'd expect to pay for a regular monosteel Marko Western Honesuki with a premium wood handle, the fact that it's John Thomas Damascus puts this way over the top in terms of value!

This probably would not have even been on my rader if I had not seen a simlar gyuto of marc4pt0's a couple weeks ago -- espcially since Marko has a 52100 version on the way to me already :O But what the heck, we get whole chickens weekly at my house and i've come to appreciate these knives over a more common boning or petty for the task.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back