Ordered my Aritsugu

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vern1

Reaction score
Well I went and ordered my Aritsugu 240 A style WA gyuto from Aframes

As I have noticed in other threads, people seem to get paralyzed with all the choices and that's half the fun!!

So I ordered my Aritsugu because:

1. I bought my Aritsugu deba in Kyoto which got me hooked on these stupid knives :laugh:
2. I have used my deba for everything but fish and love it
3. It was $144
4. I don't really feel I need anything more expensive at the moment as I don't have that much experience with J knives
5. I can always branch out when I do!!

Anyways, I really enjoy sucking in all the knowledge here and thanks!!

have fun with the knife! i luv my aritsugu that i might even get a western in the future.

Good for you vern1! Let us know how you like it when you get it. :D

Thank you guys and will report back and come seeking further knowledge when I want to look for my next knife :D

Well I went and ordered my Aritsugu 240 A style WA gyuto from Aframes

As I have noticed in other threads, people seem to get paralyzed with all the choices and that's half the fun!!

So I ordered my Aritsugu because:

1. I bought my Aritsugu deba in Kyoto which got me hooked on these stupid knives :laugh:
2. I have used my deba for everything but fish and love it
3. It was $144
4. I don't really feel I need anything more expensive at the moment as I don't have that much experience with J knives
5. I can always branch out when I do!!

Anyways, I really enjoy sucking in all the knowledge here and thanks!!

I admire your sense of pragmatism and self control, good job.

I admire your sense of pragmatism and self control, good job.

Well I am not sure how long that's going to last!!

Mr Aoki from Aframes emailed me to say he had just sharpened it and was boxing it up for shipping today. Can hardly wait!

Back