Salutations from Toronto Canada

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pigcamehome

Reaction score
I have been a long time viewer and now finally a member. I am very proud of my collection which consists of;

Takeda sasanoha (it's actually one of the firsts that he made)
Takeda honesuki
Mutsumi hinoura sujihiki 240
Konusuke hd2 wa-sujihiki 300
Athro santuko vg10 nickel plated
Kaneshige Damascus petty
Kato 210 Damascus gyuto

I look forward to being apart of this awesome forum.
If anyone is selling any konusuke or takeda, I am very interested. In particular, I'm looking for a deba, a petty and a pairing knife.
I am also willing to trade of sell my mutsumi hinora suji to free up some space for another knife.

Welcome from a fellow Canadian, you have a respectable collection already.

If you're looking to buy, sell, trade, etc. there is a sub-forum specifically for that purpose :D
http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/forumdisplay.php/33-Buy-Sell-Trade-(Knife-Only)

You'll need to put in some time and amass a minimum number of posts (no spam please and thank you) before you can post your own thread, but anyone can browse the listings and respond (should be via PM). I believe all these and other guidelines are in the support forum or else in the BST.

Regards,

TJ

Thanks Tjangula for the reply.

I love the dedication people on this forum have for the beautiful tools that we use everyday.
I look forward to talking with you again.

Hey there, welcome to the forum! Looks like a collection from Tosho by the makers you have :D Beautiful collection and I can tell it will only get worse being here :D

Back