• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Watanabe Negikiri

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sudsy9977

Founding Member
Reaction score
Up for sale is a 240mm watanabe negikiri...it's a cool knife....sort of like a gyuto with the tip cut off....it doesn't really cut like a nakiri....it is a nice knife for vegetable etc...I've used it like I would a gyuto....just trimming down what I don't use a lot....as most watanabe's knives....it is ground very nice and is a joy to use....asking 210 shipped....ryan

image.jpgimage.jpg

Wow really interesting knife, definitely don't see these very often!

It is interesting and someone looking for a watanbe gyuto would save a lot of money getting this....essentially the same knife with a nakiri style tip....ryan

Whoa, I thought there was something wrong with the photo at first. Haven't seen one before.

Really looks like tip broke off gyuto

It is blue 2...watanabe said they have only made a few of these ever when he made this one ...your neighbor doesn't have one of these...lol...ryan

It should be At least i thought it was I think only his really cheap line of knives have plastic

Latest posts

Back