Two fat ladies

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpikeC

Founding Member
Reaction score
The large lady was just flattening a chunk of rabbit with what looked for all the world like a CCK 1103!
Rabbit layered with bacon. Braised in wine.
"season to your own taste- no one knows your own taste but you".

So obviously, one of them has sung...:aikido:

I thought they were fun to watch.
11qcq.jpg
[/IMG]

They were a hoot! But holy crap! their food will kill a guy! What a way to go though :D

No kidding. It occurred to me that if the one surviving fat lady continued to cook and eat that same way as she did on that show, she might count as two by now. aCtually, it wasn't the diet that got the one lady. It was smoking.
They were a hoot! But holy crap! their food will kill a guy! What a way to go though :D

As a public health expert, I usually tell people they shouldn't worry about dying from obesity if they are smokers. Smoking will usually kill them before the suffering from the obesity consequences really kicks in...

Saw the two fat ladies yesterday 'I fried the potatoes in lard. You can use olive oil, if you must (looks disgusted), but lard is better.' Deadly fun :)

Stefan

But aren't health experts quietly having to admit that the tarnished image of lard and butter should be at least partially rehabilitated because after decades of pushing margarine and shortening, we have been hearing for at least 15-20 years that those aren't really better for you and and for the last 5 that they may actually be worse?
As a public health expert, I usually tell people they shouldn't worry about dying from obesity if they are smokers. Smoking will usually kill them before the suffering from the obesity consequences really kicks in...

Saw the two fat ladies yesterday 'I fried the potatoes in lard. You can use olive oil, if you must (looks disgusted), but lard is better.' Deadly fun :)

Stefan

Back