USPS Issues

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Burls

Reaction score
All of a sudden my site is having problems posting prices for USPS options. It's been working fine for almost three years, now all of a sudden it doesn't list Priority flat rate options. Do you know how easy it is to deal with the USPS? Yesterday I spent about 2 hours on the phone, about an hour and a half of that on hold, get switched from one agent to another who didn't know what they were doing. I was finally told, to sum up, that I needed to register with their Web Tools platform in order for these listings to work. The fact that I never had before, well, let's not go there. So I go ahead and register only to find out, after more waiting on hold, that they can't activate my new account because their computer system for that function is down. AAARGGGHHH!!!

Now I'm waiting for an email to tell me that their system is back up so I can call and wait another half hour to get someone I can only hope knows what they are doing. In the meantime, if you want to make a purchase on www.dreamburls.com just go ahead and check out with the Priority mail shipping option and I'll make any $ adjustment when I capture the Paypal payment. Hopefully this situation does not last too long. Thanks.

Maybe the fact that their system is down has something to do with why yours stopped working?

Maybe the fact that their system is down has something to do with why yours stopped working?

Could be. In the meantime I have a work around and the site is open for business. You just need to check out with the Priority mail option. The postage will be off, but I make the necessary adjustments through Paypal. Of course I'll let you know when things are back to normal.

My site is functioning normally again. You will see three choices for domestic delivery: small, medium and large flat rates. Small can usually take 3-5 pieces depending on the size, medium up to around 30. I don't think I've yet to need a large size box, but I wish I would some day:)

Back